C&DD Frequently Asked Questions

FAQ How do I get this old house beside me torn down? There’s no easy answer to this question. But the first thing you can do is find the location of the current owner of the property. If the owner is willing to sign the title of the property over, there is a chance we can get the property removed. I can’t find the owner, what can I do now? You can file a nuisance complaint with the Perry County Health Department and our staff will investigate and see if we can find the owner of the property.]]>