Perry County Health Department
the Perry County Health Department
The Perry County Health Department
partners with the James Cancer Center
to bring mammograms to Perry County residents several times a year via a mobile mammography unit.
Please call 740-342-5179, option 2 to schedule or for more information.
Are You Eligible for Free or Low-Cost Breast and Cervical Cancer Screenings?
The Breast & Cervical Cancer Project (BCCP) Can Help You Get Screened!
You may be eligible for free or low-cost screenings if you meet these qualifications:
- You have no insurance, or your insurance does not cover screening exams.
- Your yearly income is at or below 250% of the federal poverty level.
- You are between 40 and 64 years of age for breast cancer screening.
- You are between 21 and 64 years of age for cervical cancer screening.
- Certain women who are younger or older may qualify for screening services.
The Ohio Department of Health Breast and Cervical Cancer Project (BCCP) can help all women navigate cancer screenings. BCCP’s Patient Navigation Program helps guide women through the healthcare system, find providers and community resources, and answer questions about scheduling appointments, using insurance, and more.
The Ohio BCCP program also offers no-cost breast and cervical cancer screenings and diagnostic testing to qualified participants.
The following services are offered:
- Pelvic Exams
- Pap Tests
- Clinical Breast Exams
- Diagnostic testing including biopsy and ultrasound if needed.
- Patient Navigation
There are over 900 BBCP providers across the state. The BCCP can schedule an appointment with one of these providers for you.
Serving the following counties in Ohio: Athens, Belmont, Coshocton, Gallia, Guernsey, Hocking, Jackson, Lawrence, Meigs, Monroe, Morgan, Muskingum, Noble, Perry, Pike, Ross, Scioto, Vinton and Washington