COVID-19 Vaccination Program
Perry County is currently in Phase 1A.
Phase 1A will include those below who choose to be vaccinated:
- Healthcare workers and personnel who are routinely involved in the care of COVID-19 patients.
- Residents and staff in nursing homes.
- Residents and staff in assisted living facilities.
- Patients and staff at state psychiatric hospitals.
- People with developmental disabilities and those with mental health disorders, including substance use disorders, who live in group homes, residential facilities, or centers, and staff at those locations.
- Residents and staff at our two state-run homes for Ohio veterans.
- EMS responders.
or call us at
Phase 1B will specifically include those below who choose to be vaccinated:
- Ohioans, age 65 and up.
- Ohioans with severe congenital, developmental, or early-onset medical disorders that make them particularly vulnerable.
- Adults/employees in all schools that want to go back, or to remain, educating in person.
Phase 1B Timing:
Vaccinations in Phase 1B are expected to begin the week of January 19. Governor DeWine announced a tiered system for offering vaccinations to the estimated 2.2 million people who are eligible for the vaccine under this phase, beginning with those who are 80 or older. When a new age group begins, vaccinations may not be complete for the previous age group. It will take a number of weeks to distribute all of the vaccine given the limited doses available.
- The week of Jan. 19: Ohioans 80 years of age and older.
- The week of Jan. 25: Ohioans 75 years of age and older; those with severe congenital or developmental disorders.
- The week of Feb. 1: Ohioans 70 years of age and older; employees of K-12 schools that wish to remain or return to in-person or hybrid models.
- The week of Feb. 8: Ohioans 65 years of age and older.
Perry County Vaccine Provider Information:
Perry County Health Department
- Register at www.perrycountyhealth.info/pchdcovid
- Call 740-342-5179 for more information
Hopewell Health Centers
- Call 740-342-4192 to make an appointment
- Visit www.hopewellhealth.org for information
- Call 740-982-3081 ext. 0 to make an appointment
- Visit: www.shriverspharmacy.com
- Make an appointment or learn more at: www.kroger.com/ohiocovidvaccine
- Call 866-211-5320