Perry County Health Department
We offer the following vaccinations:
- Diphtheria, tetanus and pertussis (DTaP, Tdap)
- Haemophilus influenza type b (HIB)
- Hepatitis A
- Hepatitis B
- Human papillomavirus (HPV)
- Influenza (Seasonal Flu Shot Information)
- Measles, mumps and rubella (MMR)
- Meningococcal (meningitis) Meningitis B
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia)
- Varicella (chicken pox)
- Zoster (shingles- adults only)
Most private insurances and Medicaid are accepted. Self-pay pricing is available for those who are uninsured or underinsured.
Please call 740-342-5179, option 2 to make an appointment.