Perry County Health Department
Quitting smoking can be one of the hardest things you will ever do, but it’s worth it. You can call the Quit Line, or meet with one of our four Tobacco- Treatment Specialists. Call 740-342-5179. Individual or group sessions are available and will help you develop a plan to quit that works for you.
s your reason to quit?
- Improving overall health
- Reducing the smell of smoke on clothes, hair, breath, car and home
- Doing simple tasks without running out of breath
- Having fewer facial wrinkles
- Saving money
- Increasing life expectancy to be around longer for family and friends
- Being in control over life
For more help you can also call the Ohio Tobacco Quit Line.