Car Seat Program

How can I get a car seat or booster seat? Call the Perry County Health Department at 740-342-5179 and ask to speak with Deborah Raney Car Seat Inspections Free car seat inspections are also available for families who already have cars seats but would like a certified child passenger safety technician to assist with the installation.  Call Deborah Raney at 342-5179 to schedule an appointment.